CCC (Underwater Engineering) S.A.L was established in 1976. Formed initially as a commercial diving company operating in the Arabian Gulf, CCC(UE) has evolved since 2000 into an offshore construction company providing enhanced services covering worldwide operations. The company ethos has been to recognize client needs and determinedly develop quality products and services to fulfil these requirements. This “client satisfaction” driven approach has guided the company to its successful performance over the years in a continuously challenging market keeping it the leader in its field of operations.
CCC (UE) now enjoys a proud reputation of almost half a century in the offshore sector of the industry. The strong reputation that CCC (UE) has earned over the years is due to combining the experience, expertise, high quality of services and products provided to our clients, in addition to maintaining the highest international standards of health, safety, quality and environmental protection during any type of performed operation.
From CCC (UE)’s diving contractor roots providing Air Diving services in the oil fields, the company has expanded its roles to include charter of DP2 Marine Vessels, Mixed Gas Diving, Saturation Diving, Remotely Operated Vehicles., Trenching, Cable Laying and Installation/Construction Works.
Additionally CCC (UE) has expanded its line of business to include the installation of subsea tie-ins, risers, boat landings, SBM’s, inspection, repair, maintenance of offshore subsea assets (I.R.M.) like flexible pipelines/umbilical’s and cables.
Today, the majority of the business lines conducted by CCC (UE) are undertaken utilising its owned and operated assets.
CCC (UE) is based in the United Arab Emirates and is wholly owned by the Athens based CCC Group. The company operates from a large yard facility providing all the support services to our fleet of equipment and marine vessels. The yard, which also accommodates all stores, workshops, maintenance facilities and fabrication yard has a jetty on the Mussafah Channel, three hours from the open sea (Arabian Gulf).
In summary CCC (UE) is a proven company of international repute capable of worldwide operations.
Member of CCC Group
More than sixty years ago, the letters CCC represented a little more than the partnership of three ambitious young men in Aden. Today these initials embrace the ambitions and welfare of over 130,000 employed, composed of more than 80 nationalities, in almost every country of the Middle East, Africa, Europe (including Russia), CIS countries, the Caribbean, Australia and Papua New Guinea. At the end of 2012, CCC’s total revenues were in excess of US$ 5 billion dollars.
The construction activities of CCC cover fields in:
- Heavy Civil Construction: power plants, bridges and highway interchanges, harbour and docks, and civil work for process plants and the petrochemical industry.
- Highways, roads and airports.
- Water and Sewage treatment plants, pumping stations and all related networks.
- Buildings and Civil Engineering Works: power and desalination plants, water treatment plants, dams, reservoirs and distribution systems, sewage treatment plants and collection networks, sports complexes. Housing and high quality buildings including hotels, hospitals, educational institutions, and airports. Roads, highways, bridges and flyovers, and airport runways.
- Pipelines – Slurry, Oil & Gas, and Water: pipelines (earthworks and concrete works, pumping and booster stations, metering stations, launching and receiving stations, electrical/instrumentation works, cathodic protection, pipe lining, welding, testing and commissioning, maintenance).
- Mechanical Engineering Works: LNGs, Petrochemical plants and refineries, oil loading and off-loading terminals, fabrication of platforms for off-shore facilities.
- Heavy and Light Industrial Plants.
- Marine Works: marine docks, harbours, deep sea berths and refinery terminals.
- Offshore Installations: jackets, platforms, manifolds.
- Maintenance of Mechanical Installations and Underwater Structures: oil refineries, petrochemical plants, offshore structures and underwater works.
- Pipelines for water, gas, oil and slurry.
- High Quality Buildings and Green Designs.